2010年11月17日星期三

Blue Tour (5) the further study of poetry — Bataan _ ' River

2010 Thursday 6 may eye live platform to poetry Bataan diving always up very early in the morning at half past five clock all divers have to lobby, eat simple breakfast, prepare equipment, so the first time diving into the water is very early, my computer displays into the water table is 7 08 min. Today went to poetry Bataan guests, two guided dives with nine guests also no group, we, along with big unified action. My today's BUDDY is AMY, a wish to become a DIVEMASTER diving coach. The first potential WhitetipAvenue, I dive into the most 28.3 m, and continued in this depth diving for a long time, until you feel increasingly cold seawater and air consumption faster and faster, they quickly kick up to 18 meters, immediately after the dive guide. Today the water visibility is very high, so I it's all too easy to dive deep also makes no sense. If not occasionally look at the depth of the computer table, I guess I will have more depth, just like with the Mission of a married couple on Korea, they also just OW, has been lower than my two to three metres in depth diving for a long time, dive guide on cylinders called them many times, but no lift up — they both do not have their own computer table. If you like diving, in order to save his own life for the sake of safety, or must have a computer table, not only you can view the record after diving this complete LOGBOOK and, most importantly, it will always remind yourself where the depth, if increased too fast or diving for more than 30 minutes, also raises an alert sound. When you rise to 5 m will automatically start the 3-minute stop timing. It's a lifesaving things, divers must have to have. Got up early to be up early benefits, for me, get up early in the trip is not a difficult thing, in order to take better photos, early and late is required. Just water, could drop to the end, you see a sub-unit of Takashi head poll queue passing from a distance. And so I come down, they swim away. Thesecond visit the poetry in Bataan, less a for 600 m water depth of nervous, more leisure and relaxation. We walked along the cliffs, maintained at 18 meters of water depth, suddenly a diver from the cliffs, the direction to the endless blue swim, I stared at the front of a large sea turtles and the turtle, the diver swims a while back to our team. One turtle Splish sharks for now of me started to become commonplace, but just couldn't see crowds of over a dozen sharks. Since I'm diving depth is low, somewhere circling distant cliff with a large group of Barracuda, the formation of the legendary Sea Wolf storm. This is my first time to poetry Bataan was not seen. The "Sea Wolf" is not a sea Wolf (these things I feel a little white, HA HA), it is in fact a true gold Barracuda and ghost up swimming gold Barracuda, they quickly, often collective pursuit of other fish, very fierce, but usually not active attacks humans. Watch the distance I at least 10 m high cliff top, I swallowed a sigh of relief washed up impulses, anxious to increase and force yourself to speed down the computer table "di di" sound that I had to slow down, like a burned. And so I had a hard time close to the qunhai Wolf storm, they had toward another direction to swim away. Depressed and look out over the sea Wolf storm first dive break experience with AMY who told me that the General poetry Bataan sharks and sea wolves are approximately 10 metres in depth, so there is no need to dive so dive, dive too deep but do not see anything. (She had four or five times already diving Sipadan, poetry is said to have hidden tired) and she said she found me when water is always the last one, in fact, the best possible when launching earlier, so that the dive if you forget what you can get up again. If you want to take pictures, then it is best not to follow the team's final, which was followed by dive guide, so that they can get something good. Platform of services conditions it is much better than the BJ, BJ's reported poetry Bataan, everyone to lunch with mineral water, a swallow of box lunch. The platform of the ship will be holding two big box, inside there are mineral water, hot water, coffee, tea, milk, sugar, biscuits, fruit, etc. The break can be just as like to access. The shoot that I air bottle of divers on the day before at platform taught me how to set the Canon camera shortcut key, a key to set a custom white balance. Seen him without Flash, uses a custom white balance beat out underwater photos, color reproduction is very good, so I also after diving into fully exercises and apply a custom white balance, but often quite flustered see something, you have to press the button twice to set, and then raised his left hand, right hand firmly on the Whiteboard, custom fine after af camera, it is the delay time. My temporary underwater photography master is a very enthusiastic person, when he saw another lady because underwater photos partial color, began to be taught me before what had once again stresses, also helped her through manual (who can tell me why diving also manual back on?!!), showed her how to custom white balance. Before the second dive into the water, I am curious to ask the Lady, you found something to customize white balance? I saw she excitedly from his pocket a one-time small plastic spoon, said she decided to try it out with this. (Collapsed) at the end of the second dive, I asked her, you use the little spoon custom white balance useful, she was very excited to say that useful, very useful. (No language + again collapsed) rest for about an hour later, immediately at the 9 o'clock and 10 minutes of time to begin the second diving today. The second submarine named SouthPoint, at this point there is not much surprise, occasionally see sharks and scattered several long head poll. Because while diving for divers too much, although I'll try and keep a distance from them, or they are they out of bubble"harassment", those from the body below the dark blue bubble slowly rises up, is light, with silver light, that bubbles over my body, glanced nudeExposed skin, people itching, but want to laugh. The second potential visibility is not as good as the first dive, but like many places are good. The Sun by the sea into the deep sea, forming a group of beams, as though the deep sea floor has a great blue hole, the hole emits light, beautiful and strange. Today's third dive, but also poetic Ibadan is the last dive before visited BaracudaPoint (Sea Wolf storm point). In the light of the experience of the last time, I think the poem is only moderate Bataan "sheep", my stream hook estimate what is good, so I put the stream hook remained in the boat. This time the water soon saw a large group of Jack fish, but because I was the last to go, or late, I swear it won't last launched!!! 'd ran this group of Jack fish, only to find that should have told them the same direction, our team has changed the way forward, because the water is changed, we need to move forward along the water. Reluctantly bade farewell to have immediate Jack, overtook the previous team. Half day tour to change direction again, the water flow, we had to turn back, the direction towards came. See sharks, has not made me excited for half a minute, but in front of the Sea-Wolf storm is a different matter. Dive guide early drilling the middle sea Wolf storm eyes, big guy is trying to close to them. I tried to kick he finds himself no longer forward half a minute, I'll take a look at the front of the other companions, they are also working to kick forward, I would like to be my legs for hard position does so can't move forward, and adjust your posture, a greater effort to be closer to the number you want. Fellow divers found things wrong, have seize the coral is found nearby, a strong current in the forward we hit. I also did not respond, is trying to kick untilyou discover diving guide with bite bite on the corals, fixed body dawned that water does not generally, too strong, too strong to dive guide to find a place to fix yourself. So I give up the struggle with the flow, start looking for you can let me fixed her own body. I am a very obedient rookie divers, books that do not touch the bottom of any creature, I would be very obedient nothing touches, intense attack I don't want to catch those corals, but did not grasping the coral is very easy to do not know is where flow scratch, so I made a decision, I decided to grab a sneak around. I first caught his BCD, later feel uncomfortable to be scratching his gas cylinders, pull gas cylinders, left hand right hand also did not forget to give the South a camera to shoot wild sea wolves. In front of the sea wolves were gradually by storm-like into a Ribbon, forming a silver train-like long team, top swam with water. I hold dive guide cylinder kite, is one of the later carduelis spinus peer divers take down, and become my trip in one of the most precious photos. Then dive guide said, no big Barracuda in stream form storm, allowing the first human to go into the Middle, scattered and aggregation, generally in one place will stay after ten minutes, you will leave. Trying to enters the storm eyes intermediate must slowly into the alongside, not directly rushed in, otherwise it will put the storm dispersed. If you are experiencing strong currents, Barracuda will be disbanded and formed a team, upstream along the water. It seems that I'm with Sea Wolf storm eye's fate was not sufficiently deep ! cylinders also occasionally hang hanging so handsome ... Hahahaha! legend Jack fish Ocean storm, even as a step by step, to their proximity to hanging cylinders kite, take photographs, as the latter two are hanging out of the water cylinders started to shoot a bit stream, Sea Wolf has drifted away, dive guide found in front of two people are wrong, just let it go away, motioned to me along the current of water drifted into second presence, dive guide and bleaching, I drift, I am obedient good baby — it was AMY and peer of the Korea woman, AMY wearing diving gloves, just grab a coral reef, and the Korea women didn't grab, is going to be "blowing away, AMY took her hand, ready to drop to coral. Dive guide last stopped and they were, then motioned everyone started releasing. I have no AOW studied releasing diving, just as many times as you hear the old clock-said releasing diving how exciting fun. Everyone relaxed body, stop motion, quietly stopped in the water and let your body go with the flow and bleaching. Me back three counterweight lead, two in the left waist, a piece in the right back, left and right to weight than, when I relax the body releasing, the entire team, I'm the only one person in a very weird, sloping positions slowly drifting. A third submarine currents is very scary, just half an hour to transform three times in the direction of water flow, there is a strong current of water, although this time the water has no previous Knight island that strong upwelling so that terrorists, but I found a bump not breaking truth: when you take the time to stream hook nothing stream, when you don't take stream hook when there will be a stream, the stream hook also both amulet and calls the efficacy of ocean currents! this experience changed my views on the sea currents, completely when you are not experiencing the kind of upwelling scared the mood and replaced by a kind of excitement, first think of diving experience ocean current is a very interesting super fun! ranching in the diving is really very exciting! interesting at 12 o'clock on finished in poetry Bataan's last dive, go back to the platform at lunch, write diving log, 3 p.m., in order to reach 50 billion at the end of my Bo, about the AMY and another foreigner dive again, but this time the venue is just below the platform. Live on the platform the maximum benefit inaddition to accessible poems Bataan license, is the day countless dive BUDDY, if you find the same tour. Platform following water quality is very cloudy, visibility is very low, not into the water flow is also continually. This trip, I and AMY are purely to exercise technique, she practiced neutral buoyancy, take pictures, but I practiced the foreigner looks quite boring, did not find the little things, and not taking pictures is always half the height, I do not know why you want. In AMY's help, to find a smallThings to take, such as sea Hare, Hill Myna, crocodile fish, etc. Platform below occasionally or two slightly larger fish group, my home my dive into Jack Bauer 30 minutes when fully no electric strike, AMY also help me to find something, I signed her to stop looking, the camera is already dead, and she did not understand my gesture that had to be dropped. The camera cannot take pictures of the benefit is that you can concentrate on enjoying the underwater world of more changes, a group of yellow fish eyes big eyes swam, I floated the swimming together with them, I feel my face was quickly put up a few fish, they will not escape, or keeping your own team, slowly swims, it feels really sea! rabbit hair very small car drainage clam rest Octopus dangerous stone fish and sea urchin a Wo Mann crocodile fish FISH fish PIPE directly custom white balance frog fish, this is a Flash end diving, dinner with AMY talk over dinner together, platform staff also moved out of the drum, guitar, electric piano, bass and other instruments, the evening there will be a rock concert, tickets to zero, the performers are all employees of the platform. The feeling of many countries in Southeast Asia were presented by the Super, as immediate this group of employees, sonorous, loud singing, no conversation skills, passionate SOLO purpose of strong drumbeats and harmonious melody and harmony ... I was their musical passion deeply infected, drink a beer, you couldn'trun upwith them and singing that first they only Chinese songs such as "my, hear the blood, a stroke of the pen to sign the room account please they drink. AMY said their monthly wages are very low, regardless of the platform of the waiter or latent, only a few hundred Ma bi. But they are like drinking, singing and more drink more HI, you will get to sing more HI, so before her master in platform, always ask them to drink. Tonight is no exception, she also invited all workers drank wine. Were even caught the cylinder submarine inertial CAT, he played the bass Biao treble cattle X of platform band of AMY and I even dead skin Lai sing her face to appear in "my Bonnie", KEY, for two voices to sing down the shame! platform in the evening a few guests, or a dozen, I left last only a few very HI AMY of foreigner's existence for Adelaide, horrifying and me is a legend. And her initial acquaintance is in Asia Kuala Lumpur LCCT airport, our plane was delayed for an hour, she had to go to the help desk asked the take-off time, and then sitting on a bench. At that time we did not talk, do not know each other is to platform diving. I saw her face surging, too lazy to one another. Find a platform to meet me in person, she then followed, with each other said she also booked 5 platform set meal, someone should take her back to the sin bin, I know she and I and destinations are the same, but not for her. After boarding, discover Adelaide, horrifying and Butler, because they talk to her about a few words, I am also slowly catching up with her, on the night of the immortal this Marina and we went in the same bed, listening to her own story to two or three in the morning. I forgot where she is, she was in Guangzhou, a language school, was responsible for arranging Chinese. She said her DM is because felt before OW and AOW didn't learn to carefully pick it again. She said she had always AOW dared in the bottom surface of the mirror, and picking the dynasty when not pickingthe DM side mirror is not passed, she ran shaved heads, and then we get under water in addition to the surface. I asked her future is not going to be diving coach, she said that she did not know, but first had to say, maybe it will be a period of time. Day Sea Wolf storm point encountered flow, she kind of Tirana-Korea woman's hand to pull the coral, is submersible import stopped, I later learned, dive guide does not give them and then la coral because AMY own la coral is no problem, but she took the Korea woman to catch of a coral reef is not catch fire corals. She said she would not be taking pictures of her waterproof camera three years have not been replaced seals, generally used only to shoot pictures. (Her camera on the sealing ring is dust and hair, also quite powerful and seal well!) she said some friends told her of diving to a certain degree will embark on two roads, otherwise it will become very boring, is when diving coach, another is the underwater photography. She expressed the hope that their good neutral buoyancy and then slowly learning photography, otherwise after the water is really nothing you can do. And she did a lot of good BUDDY, in fact, we are also considered, and the fact that she is just a simple thought train technology, but also as a can't pick a mirror of DM, she also requires regular exercise to find animals and find the people, so naturally assume a "custody" me and help me to find things. At first she asks me to hurry, then let me scrambled in underwater filming left, I took the right photo, she is close at hand as I am looking for something, or half-floating in the water medium. This is AMY in my eyes, one does not, in the bottom can't pick a mirror, to platform in order to secure their own grasp KILLTIME, coral but others caught fire corals of DM. Do not crush sister, sister does not pick the surface mirror is DM. (DM in early us novices who have high big sister's image was shattered, pride self-confidence waseager fast expansion) platform has a black thin small boys, he said his parents are the Philippines, but later to settle in Malaysia (estimated at 80% of it is smuggled), he once asked a lot of people like it or not, some people of the Philippines said that doesn't like, he asked me if I like the Philippines, I said I like anything like the Chinese people. Evening band singing, I drink the wine, he ran over to sit next to me is with me, occasionally singing songs, we chatted for a while, suddenly he stuck in my ear and said that I wanted to say great start: "tonight I will make you more tired ..." was molested, one my age should be small boys tease! heard saying, I really don't know how to continue to stay at his side, and they took a phone call to the ship's side, has hit the big horse card running out of money before take-up. In my phoneRoom, the little guy and ran over to see me several times, and also with my camera to bottom-up perspective shoot me — you, do not know the bottom-up-beat most easily beat the people making fertilizer contains a ?!! eleven o'clock at night, and hung up the phone, I decided to leave the singing, end the embarrassment of being molested, back to my room to pack. I said to the little guy, I tired to go back to the room to rest, the little guy flew very skilled and very obliquely asked: "can I send you back to the room?" and I politely said to him, no thank you, and then get back to the camera, and the band farewell, returning to the room. The children are still not giving up, I went to his left, closely followed by my side, see the commanding presence is to drill into my room to climb my bed. No way, go back to the room next to the stairs, I took out the phone, you are now ready to begin to a friend on the phone, he looked at me on the phone, turn and walk away, I saw he turned, the Tau nor tore back back to the room, the door locked chest — finally safe. Back to the room start up scattered and luggage, depart for hometomorrow, just one week for this sea out not long ago, see many exotic marine life, but still not fully realizing my dream — drilling Sea Wolf Storm Center. Maybe travel always to leave some regret, will become an excuse for reintegration. Next time, I hope you can come back to here, and the crowd, with diving, then diving back night, sitting in the small desk, Internet access, alcohol, blowing water, watch the stars. (Transcript)

没有评论:

发表评论