2010年11月17日星期三
An interview with dilettante, Angelica: I've never been is acting serious _ Liu Takahashi
Text/Liu lifang in drama "broad future of collateral, there is a rhetorical question" why do you want to see PIF, Angelica? "answered the last sentence is" not every female stars are assured on the stage to present their own unlimited, Lee is an exception, because she has been recognized by the United States, called the ' selves '. "The most qualified this evaluation, Angelica" loyal to himself, "is the theme. When Angelica only 18 years old, appears in the new recruitment competitions, she has no makeup, no hearing mother put on a dress that she wore a white t-shirt and sneakers, skin black, sang a song for the first Tracy. So in that competition, agency Taiwan rock records company. Protege remember so original. As a teacher and girlfriends for protege on Angelica said that, regardless of how the future, do not lose the original themselves insist on their own. Angelica is circle rare not to stay up late, not smoking, healthy living habits. In her home, a few famous package, no more than several diamonds, is art masterpieces. Italy famous painter MODI rihani is so favorite painters. This is a bit like life, like drinking cannabis and women artists, thirties died of tuberculosis. In MODI rihani painting, women are no eyes. Through the picture-in-person abyssmal hole-like black holes, Angelica and their dialogue. She put MODI rihani's line black tie woman "for protege. This painting was used as the modern drama the broad theme of career of an important symbolic props. Angelica said that from the eyes, people see is your own heart. So not keen Entertainment's fame. In 2000 she was formally involved in the film, first as the heroine of the movie "love you I love you" won best new Berlin Film Festival; the third performer as the heroine of the movie "what the hell is she holding back the Golden Horse Awards, awards, Golden Bauhinia awards. Her fear was known as the "best actress". For example, mountain climbing, Angelica said that she did not want to climb the mountain,just relaxing on the mountainside. She said, when you want to give up, put down, very simple. So like painting, continuously draw for ten hours. She also loves the dishes, home cooking, large and small, the variety of surprising. So in the future, "" great role name is "baby". What kind of woman would give himself called the "baby" special longing for love,? or already capture with love? "baby" belong to the former, so the latter. "Baby" in blind, find love. The end of the story of a little hint of sadness. I do not know the Director Edward Lam is trying to tell us the true love exists, or only exist in fantasy. And Angelica and directors Oxide Pang's love the smooth transition of a seven-year itch, not available to the public due to spice. After marriage, so then acted in Edward Lam's ambitious future law, then take a big horse friends the first red Kheng ice ". In the film the first red bean ice ", so to return to her familiar large horse filming. Mitigation in the rhythm, tone, clear film, Lee played a tomboy "fighting fish", often dressed in brackish Superman's spacious t-shirt, playing with glass marbles, fight the wind at the same time, also and a Kheng on fresh first love. The film is produced by Director Kheng first love, is also a group of Malaysian young final farewell ceremony of youth. At this point, the distance so someone left his hometown came to Taipei has been nearly 20 years. Love B: recently you frequently asked Sun happiness. We think that because you're married, so you're happy. L: I think those problems really ... Wedding is a ceremony. Don't wear a white wedding, we ate a meal, you'll become happier? impossible. Happiness is built on the I and Oxide Pang of coexistence. In a long time ago, we have happiness this feeling. B: do you believe in love? L: now many women prefer to invest the time and energy in his career, nor to believe in love. They feel insecure, they love to nothing. When I was a partner of parents is not happy. But because of this, I would be so hard to find love. I do not believe that there is no love. I dare not say that I am now married, they will be happy. After things very difficult, very difficult to bet your life. I live in the moment, there is no need to think too much. No matter what you used to have, in the end you will lose. Even now I and my husband very good very happy, but if one day he is not on my side, I wish I can be happy, so you want to learn to put down, don't dwell on what should always belongs to, and you will get over. Malaysia country and Taipei metropolitan B: in the first red bean ice ", and section Kheng performed a simple story about first love, marketplaces, no cell phone, IPOD, but very warm. Compared to now lives in Taipei House for you, and those living in the country of Malaysia, your well-being is increase or decrease? L: increased, increased and I now have no relationship to material conditions, not because I am a big house, luxurious, but because I want to cherish. B: you are 19 years of age a person came to Taipei. Taipei this strange city to make your life better? L: I first came to Taipei, is the most loved cities, simply set free, because I was living in the small city is very simple, very conservative. That kind of conservative is binding on me, so when I came to Taipei, I feel that this city is great, very energetic, there are infinite possibilities that I can have a lot of space. Suddenly, my inner strength is released. At the same time, I know very well yourself what you want, my consciousness is very high. I don't stay up late, do not smoke. I love to eat, but eat healthy; I love shopping, but will not make money. And, I'm not shuishui, if jealousy House than their own spacious, better than their car, they live too tired. I'm in Taipei city most happy is nothing of the poorest. At that time, I was in Taiwan's first album sold very bad. I live very far, close to the edge of town. My roommate, didn't have the money from the United States, and, like me, is the new man. We both take an hour by bus to distant theatres to see the art cinema, withoutSitting on the steps outside of bookstores to sing. How is free! I started painting at that time. Because nothing at all, so I'm not afraid of losing something. I enjoy the Taipei City brings freshness and shock me, is very happy. In fact, this is a problem of mentality, where people live are not as important as your mind. B: a child may have a doll to meet you, make you feel happy. Grow up, what kind of happy to make you feel happy? L: actually, I haven't changed my greatest happiness is to see my father and mother hoary. This is my greatest happiness. I simply because they exist in this world. I am already very happy, like what you can do anything. I worry about other people, why are you unhappy? B: grow up the willingness and the city retains some distance to go back to the simple country? L: 20 years old, I like rush rushed like a cow. It metropolises to me very attractive. After the 30-year-old, people want to have a pleasant, slow pace, want to go back with their families. I now have no way to fully adapt to life in one place, I almost every month to fly to Hong Kong and Taiwan. Flew in life, I felt very good. B: you can draw. If you draw your own happiness, how can you use? L color: very strong red big yellow, must be particularly bright colours. Gold is also available. I think life must not be missing is the enthusiasm and passion for life, passion, enthusiasm for new things — these things to let you live brilliantly. The broad B career law: "great career" of the "baby" is very close to you. L: well, very. B: in the cast of in the wrote three PIF see Angelica Lee, one of which is to be your laughter fell. L: I love to laugh, laugh is low. Although when I experienced some unhappy things, but do not know why, my joy and happiness that faith particularly strong. I used to play the role are relatively quiet, this time performed a sweet girl "baby," performance comparison of France. B: the play is your master protege wrote the script which is part of your tailor-made? L: I love Italy painter MODI rihani, in his painting of a woman is no eyes. I really like his work "line black tie woman". "Department of black tie woman," Although no eyes, but from "her" very dark deep bottomless, you can see a lot of content, "she" eyes is your heart, but our hearts are a bottomless pit. Every time I see a "she" will see different content. I took this picture to a sister. Zhang Jie put this picture and write into the script, use a lot of space to embody the art and the "baby". We want to explore. In fact I in city life long a feeling that now people are busy, career doing very much. We are talking about someone else, look to the outside. But rarely stop to look at their heart. We are willing to spend much time to take a good look at your heart? it? B: play the pursuit of happiness, although the truth is out of reach, we can see but could not get it. L: Yes, the play of several men like it is. In fact, you could not get it, but you didn't see. You do not see your own happiness, I found a lot of people just like this. What are the career is very good, people are beautiful, do whatever you want, buy whatever you want, but still very sad, feel unhappy. I have a friend, she was a very successful woman. Once she sent a message to me and said: I heart Kit to start learn from you, like you do a really happy person. I am a prefer and friends telling the truth, I respond directly to her, you're already happy, you just do not see your own happiness. Sometimes we may not want to open, it is because of the corruption, also think not enough. So sometimes I'm afraid there are too many expectations, when do you expect when it is hard to start. On people, we often feel that the husband do not good enough, did not meet our expectations, but what is good and what is not? that's all your own point of view. B: the play's ending, "baby" married a surprise audience unexpected passers-by, the actor who has fallen away. The audience for this arrangement is unexpected. L: in fact the "baby" happiness has been by her side, but she did not see. "Baby" last sight, but to actually see their own soul and saw the happiness, so she gave up two actor. I contacted the blind, they can't see, but their spiritual sensitivity better than we can see more and more the real thing. They particularly optimistic pure, live happier than us. Deep inner beauty is truly beautiful. Films B: photographing the drums, you every day on the Hill, Ta training. Those who live in the city is quite hard. You had to stay in the hills? L: we don't live in the mountains. Play shoot for a month. Before the shooting, a typhoon u rehearsal field blown to pieces. The u in Hualien, Taitung temporary a rehearsal. Filming of the month, I'm happy. Because I like nature, although I must work in the city, but I actually isn't that like to live in the city. U members are simple, we got a lot of fun. B: in the mountains to eat? L: lunch boxes. B: air conditioning, also on the Hill is not a snake. L: Hill's hot is hot, there are many flies mosquito, I also got stung by a bee. But I grew up in the country, which to me is used. B: when you play a role, how long will it take you to and roles meet? L: I never play when false. In the deep sea search ", I played a psychiatrist. I did a lot of homework. Filmed in real time, my mood soon went in, and more, go faster. In the end, not at the stage, but in life. In the two months, I live in the role of the living environment. B: you are afraid of ghosts, that you take the time to hell "is not very afraid? L: site has a lot of staff, not very afraid. But then so has invested, it is difficult to deal with Opera Theater, special painBitter. B: when the directors to call a halt, it's hard to come out from role? L: I am not easy, because I was serious. For instance, the crying game, every time I have to hide in a corner and slowly release the emotion, if all of a sudden your very hard work. In a way, I still liked to stay in the role, and it broke down. Actor, it was relatively easy to let your soul in any one State. The last is what you choose, how to go back to reality. So said movie emotion must be true, all touched emotions were true, so the movie is often so charming. B: the number of your movie, but have got several awards. In entertainment, plus you very easily. L: actually not very easily. I want to. I really like the "height" be cold ". I never thought I'd stand on the highest point, never. This is why I like to be an actor, not like when a singer. As a singer, I am not happy. Because the singer always stood on the stage, and the audience at far. I feel more and more and more away from the crowd, lonely, doesn't seem to know how to get along with people. I even feel a cold, the body without a soul, particularly painful. I keep going on in various courses. When an actor, I'm happy. We all work together for dinner. Although we will take care of the actor, but I only when he was a staff only.
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
没有评论:
发表评论